|Equipment & Logistics||Professional Fee, including the arrangement of the funeral and the performance of the funeral at a selected venue for up to one hour.||$2,190.00|
|Mortuary Requirements||Transfer of individual from the place of death within the Sydney Metropolitan Area (Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm)||$310.00|
|Transfer of Individual outside of standard hours Divinity Funerals operate our own mortuary. We provide refrigeration as well as a IBE qualified embalmer. Our mortuary is located at Unit 14/54 Moxon Road, Punchbowl Transportation of individual prior to the cremation or burial service in either a transport Divinity owned van for early deliveries to crematorium our in a Divinity owned hearse||$495.00|
|Storage of individual at a mortuary or hold location||Complimentary 10 days $50.00 a day after the 10th day|
|The preparation of the individual following custom or religious requirement if any||$300.00|
|Temporary EmbalmFull Embalming||$500.00$1,015.00|
|Coffin or Casket||MDF veneer coffin with gloss finish Solid Timber Coffin& Caskets Environmental Coffins Solid Metal Caskets||From $490.00 From $2,490.00 From $2,900.00 $11,500.00|
|Cemetery||Burial Plot (Purchased at cemetery) Interment Service||As charged by cemetery|
|Crematorium||Cremation Service||As Charged by crematorium with prices starting at $590.00|
|Legal Documents||Medical Certificate Cause of Death Attending Practitioners Cremation Certificate Medical Referee’s Cremation Permit||No Charge From $99.00 - $150.00 From $99.00 -150.00|
|Viewings||At Divinity Funerals Chapel at Earlwood Before the service or after service in single location Service at church or any other location outside of the Divinity Chapel||No Charge No Charge $490.00|
|Venue||Divinity Chapel Outside Divinity Chapel||No Charge At Cost|
|Vehicle||Family Sedan Vehicle that seat seven or more||$390.00 From $590.00|
|Celebrant||Clergy Divinity Celebrant Outside Celebrant||As charged by clergy No charge As charged by celebrant|
|Legal Documents||Death Certificate (including four certified copies)||$99.00|
|Stationery and AV Production Music Preparation Slideshow Live Streaming||Memorial Book Down Loaded Music Including scanning of pictures 40 days on website Flowers and musicians||From $69.00 As charged by supplier From $150.00 includes 80 photos $210.00 As charged by supplier|
|Planning of Cremation|
|Transfer of individual from the place of death within the Sydney Metropolitan Area (Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm)||$310.00|
|Transportation of individual prior to the cremation or burial service Storage of individual at a mortuary or hold location|
|*After hours transfer *Outside Sydney Metropolitan Area||$429.00 From $550.00|
|Cremation Cost (Rookwood General Cremations)||$590.00|
|Collections of ashes||No charge|
|Legal Documents (including cremation permits and death certificate)||From $400.00|
- The location of the mortuary or crematorium used by the funeral director. If the funeral director uses a mortuary or crematorium that is not owned or managed by the funeral director, the name of the owner or manager. From the information on your website, im assuming that you have your own mortuary – if so this needs to be provided.
- How a body is transported prior to burial or cremation – by your own hearses or whatever it is.
- The transportation of the deceased, the storage of the deceased and the basic care and preparation needs to be 3 separate figures.
- The coffins and caskets can be expressed as a price range eg ‘from $490 to $XXXX (whatever the most expensive option you offer).
- Legal Documents – these need to be expressed as a price or can be a price range eg $99 to $999999 (or whatever the reasonable figure would be)
- You must include a cost for the arrangement and conduct of a funeral service (including hire of the venue). This can be expressed any way you wish, but an example is ‘Arrangement and conduct of funeral service (including venue hire and celebrant). This includes the service being held at our venue for a period of up to 1 hour. Note: arrangements for locations other than our venue will be charged at cost as a disbursement.’